Here’s a list of the podcasting equipment that Nancy Rhee and Harold Rhee use. It sounds like a lot, but it is manageable.
Podcasting Equipment – Hardware
- Our digital recorder is a Zoom H6
- Our USB microphone (for Skype interviews) is a Rode Podcaster Microphone
- Our iPhone microphone (for phone interviews) is an iRig Microphone for iPhone
- Our regular mics are a mix of Sennheiser and GLS microphones
- Our external power pack for the Zoom H6 is an Anker Astro E5 Battery Pack
Podcasting Equipment – Software
- For Internet calls, we use Skype
- Our editing software is Adobe Audition
- Our podcast hosting for the RSS feed (works with iTunes, Stitcher, and so on) is Liberated Syndication, also known as LibSyn
- We also post our podcasts on SoundCloud
- Our website host is Bluehost, and it is a WordPress site
- Our design theme is WooThemes’s Canvas
Podcasting Equipment – Music, Voice, and Photo
- Our music is all from the amazing Luke Gartner-Brereton of Vanilla Groove Studios
- Our adult outro voice is Dr. Christine Chang Lim
- Our child outro voice is Bailey Endicott
- The woohoo outro voice is Harold.
- Dog photo in the Pawprint logo is of our dog Lego
- Additional thanks to John Lee Dumas and Kate Erickson of Podcasters’ Paradise for creating a Podcasters’ support group that is like no other
- And to Cliff Ravenscraft, The Podcast Answer Man, for being the first ever podcast I ever listened to, ever!!!
If you want to learn more about Nancy and Harold, go to our About Us page at thisispawprint.com/about or listen to our introductory podcast episode, “Fifty Puppies and a Podcast.” Thanks!