Catherine O’Brien is our incredible guest today. She is host of The Pawcast, a podcast that showcases the rescue animals of Friends of the Animals (FOTA) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She also runs Branch Out Programs, where she helps her clients transform presentations into courses, speaking series, and podcasts.
Today she shares about her thoughts on podcasting, animal rescue, and her own personal journey.
Friends of the Animals (FOTA) recently received a $25,000 grant from the Pedigree Foundation to help treat heartworm, something rescued dogs in Louisiana often suffer from.
To find Catherine O’Brien and her podcasts
- Branch Out Programs http://www.branchoutprograms.com
- The Pawcast (podcast) http://pawcast.libsyn.com
- The Mediation Minute (podcast, hosted by Rebecca Wisbar) http://mediationminute.libsyn.com
- The Pawcast (Facebook page) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009373506506&fref=ts
To find Friends of the Animals (FOTA) Baton Rouge. Paula Schoen is the Founder and Executive Director
- Website http://www.fotabr.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FOTABR/
- Press Release about the Pedigree Foundation grant http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pedigree-foundation-announces-2016-grant-recipients-300369221.html
The comedy / food podcast by Jenna Kim Jones is called #SORRYNOTSORRY
If you want to join our animal rescue community and receive two free bonus dog-training resources from Irith Bloom, positive reinforcement dog trainer, go to http://thisispawprint.com/ask. Irith can be found at http://www.thesophisticateddog.com/
All of Pawprint’s music is composed by Luke Gartner-Brereton. Luke is a musician based in Australia, and he composes a wide variety of songs and musical loops http://vanillagroovestudios.com http://soundcloud.com/luke-gartnerbrereton
If you want to learn more about Nancy and Harold, go to our About Us page at http://thisispawprint.com/about or listen to our introductory podcast episode, “Fifty Puppies and a Podcast.” http://thisispawprint.com/000
Pawprint (or Paw Print) is a weekly podcast dedicated to animal rescue, adoption, and the heroes who make it happen. Volunteer, walk, adopt, or foster a dog, cat, rabbit, or other wonderful pet through your local shelter, humane society, SPCA, pound, and animal control. Stop abuse, and help increase animal protection, welfare, and rights. http://thisispawprint.com http://animalrescuepodcast.com
Share this post on social media