Approximately twenty-six times a year, or every other week, Greg and one hired driver take a seven-day journey from Ohio to Southern states like Texas and Louisiana to fill up a tractor trailer with up to seventy dogs.
Donate (Donate here!)
- If you want to donate to Rescue Road Trips to pay for diesel, help with truck repairs, and most importantly, help save thousands of dogs, donate here.
- Rescue Road Trips’ website
- Rescue Road Trips’ Facebook Page, with over 78,000 followers!
- The Today Show in 2014 broadcast a story on Greg Mahle
- A map of the Southern route that Greg Mahle takes to rescue dogs
- Greg Mahle mentioned the story Fido’s Letter, an emotional story about the very difficult and often short lives these dogs and other animals face in shelters with high euthanasia rates, or “high kill” shelters.
- Donate to Rescue Road Trips
If you want to learn more about Nancy and Harold, go to our About Us page at thisispawprint.com/about or listen to our introductory podcast episode, “Fifty Puppies and a Podcast.” Thanks!
Music by Luke Gartner-Brereton
Share this post on social media