Archive | February, 2016
How would you be able to handle this?
Deborah Huaco cared for a special needs Beagle, Melody, for several months, then the original owner shows up. Deborah had to let her go, and Deborah had to carry that emotional burden. Listen to the episode to find out what happens next.
Rebekah Nemethy’s Photography Tips
Whether you want to believe it or not, each pet’s photo is marketing. Sad marketing often leads to pity, and not adoptions. Here are some tips to keep your rescue dogs looking happy and help them get adopted.
1. Harold Rhee is allergic to cats
2. Nancy Rhee is trilingual (Korean, Japanese, English)
3. Harold runs half marathons (thank you Vicki DeMenno!)
4. Nancy loves coffee and sweets
- Post often, keep your audience engaged. Funny memes and quotes work well.
- Post pictures, visuals make an impact.
- Post videos, makes things very personal.
- Try telling stories with longer written posts. Doesn’t have to be quick and short.